Pure Cleansing Oil
3 million+ sales, and counting! The Pure Cleansing Oil is a gentle yet powerful cleansing oil that melts away blackheads and whiteheads without clogging pores. It transforms into a luscious milk that dissolves makeup and impurities while restoring skin's natural moisture and pH balance. It is suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone skin.
Use it for the evening makeup remover, as well as a hydrating morning facial cleanser.
Melt blackhead and unclog pores
Balances pH level
Nourishes the skin
Expiration Date 01.26.2024
The 14 Plant-Oriented Oil
Allows moisturizing skin without tightening and restores moisture after cleansing
Argan Kernel Oil
Known for its nourishing power, and it effectively regulates amounts of sebum and helps regenerate skin cells.
Jojoba Seed Oil
Full of vitamins and omega that replenish the moisture level on the skin.
• Removes 99.74% of pollution and dust from the skin's surface (LTD-tested by the Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences Co.)
• Testers felt 100% satisfaction with their product experience.
• 100% of the testers were willing to recommend the product to others.
|Petrolatum||Formaldehyde||Phthalates||BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole)|
|Triclosan||Oxybenzone||Hydroquinone||BHT (Butylated Hydroxytolune)|
|Mineral Oils||Silicone||Synthetic Fragrance||Essential Oils|
Full Ingredient List
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Isoamyl Laurate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Decyl glucoside, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol
How to use
1. Gently massage skin with cleansing oil in a circular motion and gently dissolve makeup residue and impurities. Continue rolling around the nose where blackhead are visible.
2. Add water and massage until it turns to milky, then rinse with lukewarm water.